Hi Dave,

Progress: I can now see the test failures which suggest that the
underlying binaries did not get installed properly. I guess this
either means:

(a) the dependency install failed but the Tool Shed doesn't say
this (my hunch as recently the NCBI BLAST+ tools had stopped
compiling on the Test Tool Shed due to a BOOST system library
change).

Or,

(b) the dependency installed didn't raise any errors but failed
in some way such as not setting the path (unlikely as the
tool_dependencies.xml content has not changed - it has
just been moved to a dependency package repository)

Or,

(c) there is something amiss with the dependency chain meaning
that the BLAST dependencies are not being added to the PATH.
This looks OK but it is the only thing I have changed recently.

Or some other mode of failure I'm not guessed at yet?

Is this something you can diagnose, or do I need to press
ahead with a local Tool Shed to help me work out what is
amiss?