Dear Galaxy developers,

I am a beginner in galaxy development and I would like to build a tool to send a file from galaxy to an external URL. I tried to work with the following tutorial : http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/External%20Display%20Applications%20Tutorial But I couldn't make it work and it doesn't seem to fit exactly to what I want to do.
I would be grateful if you could help me with this issue,

Thank you everyone,

Delphine

--
Delphine Larivière