Hi all,

I'm currently trying out installation of tools from the Tool Shed
on a secondary Galaxy server (not our production server nor
my development setup). This is running galaxy-dist, current
latest stable I believe:

$ sudo -u galaxy hg heads
changeset:   10201:ebe87051fadf
tag:         tip
parent:      10199:8bf64d933704
user:        Dannon Baker <dannonba...@me.com>
date:        Tue Jul 02 10:48:31 2013 -0400
summary:     Fix two more downgrade invocations to accept the
migrate_engine parameter

changeset:   10200:fd4113962c32
branch:      stable
parent:      10198:0a06df7da177
user:        Dannon Baker <dannonba...@me.com>
date:        Tue Jul 02 10:48:31 2013 -0400
summary:     Fix two more downgrade invocations to accept the
migrate_engine parameter

I'm having some problems, e.g.

Tool shed repository 'package_numpy_1_7' tool dependencies

Name    Version Type    Status  Error
atlas   3.10.1  package         Error   Error installing tool dependency atlas
version 3.10.1: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
u'/opt/galaxy-dist-shed-tools/atlas/3.10.1/iuc/package_atlas_3_10/597c0e54eded/env.sh'
lapack  3.4.2   package         Error   Error installing tool dependency lapack
version 3.4.2: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
u'/opt/galaxy-dist-shed-tools/lapack/3.4.2/iuc/package_lapack_3_4/98a7d116c15f/env.sh'
numpy   1.7.1   package         Error   Error installing tool dependency numpy
version 1.7.1: Unsupported action type 'template_command' in tool
dependency definition.

Is this due to to galaxy-dist being too old for Tool Shed tools
whose XML installation scripts use action template_command?

e.g. http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_numpy_1_7/c75482be1d3a

One way to catch this kind of error would be if the nightly Tool
Shed tests included attempting to install package repositories
(e.g. the new "Tool dependency definition") explicitly.

(I think I've suggested this before - but it is worth reiterating)