On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Bjoern Gruening
<bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ahhh, right the revisions are gone. So the latest is always the one that
> are used. Oh oh ... I will screen through my github history and try to
> revert the numpy package until next stable is out.

My guess is that the Main Tool Shed only ever had one numpy revision:
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_numpy_1_7 (rev 0)

Likewise the IUC account on the Main Tool Shed:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_numpy_1_7 (rev 0)

Your original Test Tool Shed entry has lots of revisions:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/bgruening/package_numpy_1_7 (rev 22)

That should match up with the GitHub revisions,
https://github.com/bgruening/galaxytools/blob/master/orphan_tool_dependencies/package_numpy_1_7/tool_dependencies.xml

> Oh that was a bad move from me.
> Sorry,
> Bjoern

Easily done - don't feel bad, I've made mistakes uploading to the
Tool Shed too :(

The good news is this has underlined the need for the Tool Shed to do
more testing:
https://trello.com/c/HVGrShnC/1042-tool-shed-should-test-installation-of-packages

Regards,