Hi,

we would like to coordinate with another institution and their galaxy setup
regarding tools installed from multiple toolsheds (and their position/group in
the panel) should be similar.

Is there a way to achieve that with scripting?

Suppose I would start the galaxy install from scratch also at our site.
Could we somehow coordinate our installation?

thank you very much,

ido