Hello,

I am trying to use the ENA galaxy import feature. This involves going to
the analyze menu in galaxy and clicking the link 'EBI SRA'

which is encoded as

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ena/data/search?GALAXY_URL=https%3A//main.g2.bx.psu.edu/tool_runner%3Ftool_id%3Debi_sra_main

This does not seem to be working at present.

I manage a Galaxy site that uses a similar setup encoded as (also doesn't
work)

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ena/data/search?GALAXY_URL=http%3A//rnaseq.pathogenportal.org/tool_runner%3Ftool_id%3Debi_sra_main

I sent an email off to ENA but haven't got a response. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help,
Andrew Warren