Peter,

I've duplicated the installation error on the scipy tool dependency, and will be looking into the cause. Thanks for the report.

   --Dave B.

On 8/15/13 09:01:17.000, Bjoern Gruening wrote:
Hi Dave,

the bug is unfortunately still present in the latest Galaxy version.

If you try to install
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_scipy_0_12 you will end
up with an error, because numpy is not found. That error appears because
scipy was uploaded and afterwards numpy was changed. The consequence is
that scipy references on old (not installable) version of numpy and
crashes.

I would expect that scipy is always looking for the latest version of
numpy regardless of what is specified in the numpy XML file. Is that
assumption wrong? That would raise the question if revisions are still
needed for orphan-tool-dependencies or 'Tool dependency definition'.

Is that bug easy to fix? Or do I need to upload all my repositories in
the right order again? That would be the consequence, because otherwise
I do not get the revision tag updated.

Thanks!
Bjoern

Peter, Björn,

The August Galaxy release is out, and the template_command is now in the
stable repository and branch. Regarding matplotlib and numpy, I
currently only see matplotlib depending on the 74c21f9bdc39 revision of
numpy. Is this still an issue, or has it been resolved?

     --Dave B.