Hi! I'm a student and newcomer to Galaxy.

When I try to run the Picard Paired Read Mate Fixer on my local Galaxy the
following error arises:

  File "/usr/lib/galaxy-server/tools/picard/picard_wrapper.py", line 173
    runme.append(" -Djava.io.tmpdir='%s' " % self.opts.tmpdir)
    ^
IndentationError: unexpected indent

I've looked in the code, but the indentations seem to be correct?

I have attached a copy of python_wrapper.py Thanks for any help you can provide!