Hi Björn,

Thanks for doing this.  Let's keep the owner of the account as iic.  I'm
viewing the devteam account as a sort of subset of iuc with the devteam account
being more restricted to certain repositories or possibly phased out for future
repositories.  More discussion on this is necessary before any decisions are
made.

Greg Von Kuster