Björn,

This has been resolved in 10407:2d64260eb6e3, which is now running on the test tool shed.

   --Dave B.

On 8/14/13 10:48:35.000, Dave Bouvier wrote:
Björn,

Thank you for the report, I've created a trello card to track the
progress of this issue:

https://trello.com/c/ZXgnlXfo/1049-toolshed-repository-export-fails-when-a-repository-s-long-description-contains-special-characters

    --Dave B.