One and two way GLM with DESeq2, edgeR and VOOM are all available for brave
beta testers in the
differential_count_models<http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/browse_repositories_in_category?sort=name&operation=view_or_manage_repository&id=347ec9acdc3b02e8>
tool
in the statistics section of the test toolshed. Be warned, the tool takes
at least 15-20 minutes to install - be patient and it should work.
Suggested improvements and bug reports welcomed.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Bjoern Gruening
<bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Sridhar,
>
> we are developing a DESeq2 tool at the moment, if you want to join get
> in touch with me. Its developed here:
>
> https://github.com/bgruening/galaxytools/tree/master/deseq2
>
> I will upload our latest progress during the day.
> Cheers,
> Bjoern
>
> > Dear users,
> >

> > Could anybody suggest the valid DESeq toolshed for RNA sequencing???
> >

> > Thanks
> > Sridhar

Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Head, Medical Bioinformatics, BakerIDI; Tel: +61 385321444
http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=UCUuEM4AAAAJ