Hi All

I am working on one galaxy tool that could output results to database and I
want to link the data records with galaxy job table by job id. Is it
possible to retrieve the current job id in the tools config or tools code?

I read the wikis and manuals and only find one  Deprecated tag <code> has
some clues like exec_after_job()?

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Best regards

-lee