Hello all,

At one of the GCC2013 Birds of a Feather
sessions<http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2013/BoF/PublicGalaxyServers>
the
group was very clear that they would like to see less frequent releases of
Galaxy.  We're currently aiming to do a release every 2 months and have
been pretty successful at making that target.  In the past, we have tried
doing releases more often and less often.

Is there a sweet spot for the time between releases?

Please reply to the group.  We are interested in a discussion.

Thanks,

Dave C

--
http://galaxyproject.org/GCC2013