Hello Bjoern,

I believe this issue was corrected in changeset 10412:29ab5a6d75a7, which was
committed to the stable branch and is running on both tool sheds.  At least I
am unable to reproduce the behavior you describe using 3 similar repositories
in my local tool shed.  Please let me know if you still encounter this issue.

Thanks,

Greg Von Kuster