Hi Peter,

I believe this behavior is resolved with change set 10412:29ab5a6d75a7, which
was committed to the stable branch and is running on both tool sheds.  You'll
need to update your Galaxy instance to get the fix.  Pleaser let me know if I
have misunderstood the steps necessary to reproduce the behavior you're
discussing here.

Thanks!

Greg Von Kuster