Hi everyone,

Is there a way to set the name of the file which is downloaded by the user?
The output name is, for example, Results.zip, but when I download the file,
the name cames as Galaxy-100[Results.zip].data. I would like to receive the
file with the name Results.zip. Is it possible?

Best regards,

--
Alexandre Defelicibus
Mestrando em Bioengenharia