On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I apologize for the delay, here is the information you requested:
>
> ubuntu@ip-10-0-0-243:~$ uname -a
> Linux ip-10-0-0-243 3.8.0-25-generic #37-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jun 6 20:47:07 UTC
> 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> ubuntu@ip-10-0-0-243:~$ arch
> x86_64
> ubuntu@ip-10-0-0-243:~$ echo $0
> -bash
>
>    --Dave B.

Thanks Dave,

Sadly that looks just like my server where it works,

$ uname
Linux
$ arch
x86_64
$ echo $0
-bash

I was considering trying to have the tool_dependencies.xml install
recipe call a shell or Python script instead - but the new Tool Shed
"Tool dependency definition" repository type prevents that (unless
using a workaround like downloading the script first).

Hmm. Does anyone have any ideas on this error return code 64?

Regards,