Yeah, pretty sure I'm up to date.

$ hg branches

default                    10411:c42567f43aa7

stable                     10408:6822f41bc9bb (inactive)

[svcbioinfo@srv160 gs]$ hg branch

stable

[svcbioinfo@srv160 gs]$ hg tip

changeset:   10411:c42567f43aa7

tag:         tip

user:        greg

date:        Mon Aug 19 13:19:56 2013 -0400

summary:     Filter invalid objects when generating the list of
repository_dependencies objects that are associated with a tool shed
repository installed into Galaxy.

[svcbioinfo@srv160 gs]$ hg incoming

warning: bitbucket.org certificate with fingerprint
24:9c:45:8b:9c:aa:ba:55:4e:01:6d:58:ff:e4:28:7d:2a:14:ae:3b not verified
(check hostfingerprints or web.cacerts config setting)

comparing with https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/

searching for changes

no changes found

$ hg update release_2013.08.12

0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved

Should I just take "lib/galaxy/tools/actions/__init__.py " from a fresh
install?

Regards,

Thon

Thon deBoer Ph.D., Bioinformatics Guru