Hi, Thomas.

There are no resources available to support that now 3 year old rgenetics
code so I'm sad but not surprised to hear of this new problem.
The grant ended long ago and I no longer work with SNP so have no excuse to
keep fixing or working on it.

Is someone using this code willing to take it over, fix these kinds of bugs
and add automated installation to bring it up to speed ? I'll help all I
can but without a volunteer, the code should be considered deprecated and
will soon disappear from the distribution.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:14 AM, Bjoern Gruening
<bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> I think you are running a to new version of gplot
>
> http://blog.rstudio.org/2012/09/07/ggplot2-0-9-2/
>
> opts is now deprecated and likely causes that error. Can you downgrade
> the gplot version?
> We are working on a R dependencies mechanism but we are not done yet,
> sorry.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Bjoern
>
> > Hey guys,
> >

> > we are running a local galaxy instance (10200:fd4113962c32)with R
> > version 3.0.1 and want to use Manhattan/qq, but we are missing the
> > pval manhatan.pdf, only pval qqplot.pdf is generated and we are
> > getting the following error:
> >

> > Nonzero exit code = 1
> >
> > [1] "### 11008 values read
> > from /opt/galaxy/galaxy-dist/database/files/002/dataset_2408.dat read
> > - now running plots"
> >

> > 'opts' is deprecated. Use 'theme' instead. (Deprecated; last used in
> > version 0.9.1)
> >

> > Setting the plot title with opts(title="...") is deprecated.
> >

> > Use labs(title="...") or ggtitle("...") instead. (Deprecated; last
> > used in version 0.9.1)
> >

> > Scale for 'x' is already present. Adding another scale for 'x', which
> > will replace the existing scale.
> >

> > Scale for 'y' is already present. Adding another scale for 'y', which
> > will replace the existing scale.
> >

> > [1] "## qqplot on pval done"
> >

> > [1] "## manhattan on pval starting 1 2 3"
> >

> > Error in structure(list(call = match.call(), aesthetics =
> > aesthetics,  :
> >

> >   argument "values" is missing, with no default
> >

> > Calls: rgqqMan ... scale_colour_manual -> manual_scale ->
> > discrete_scale -> structure
> >

> > Execution halted
> >

> > At the galaxy-main ist working without any problems using the same
> > input file.
> >
> > All the necessary packages should be installed.
> >

> > Any ideas? Thanks for your help.
> >

> > Thomas

Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Head, Medical Bioinformatics, BakerIDI; Tel: +61 385321444
http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=UCUuEM4AAAAJ