Hi Tevfik,

Adam is right, but even easier assuming it goes smoothly, you should be
able to install an updated version 3.3 of JJ's previous 3.2 wrapper via the
Galaxy admin interface - test toolshed; SNP Analysis;
snpeff_3_3_wrapper<http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/browse_repositories_in_category?sort=name&operation=view_or_manage_repository&id=1cea2cd3f63ea2a9>
owned
by fubar.

Please let me know if it works for you?