Hello,

I am slightly confused with adding a new genome to my local Galaxy
instance, I am using the recent default branch 10411:c42567f43aa7
(following the documentation at
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Data%20Integration)

I have edited the ~/galaxy-dist/tool-data/all_fasta.loc to add new
Arabidopsis genome and updated
~/galaxy-dist/tool-data/shared/ucsc/builds.txt, when I restarted my local
instance, I am not finding the newly added genome in database.

any idea what is going wrong here ?

thanks,
--/Vipin

Dear Vipin,

Have you restarted your galaxy server?  You need to restart so galaxy's can be
updated.

--Ricardo Perez