Hi Nate,

Thanks for your reply. Both debug and use_interactive are set to true in my
universe_wsgi.ini. However, I discovered  a short while after sending the
message that uploading the gzipped files made the process very fast. Obviously
it's a clear short sight on my part, sorry.

  Regards,

                Boaz

Boaz Shaanan, Ph.D.
Dept. of Life Sciences
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Beer-Sheva 84105
Israel

E-mail: bshaa...@bgu.ac.il
Phone: 972-8-647-2220  Skype: boaz.shaanan
Fax:   972-8-647-2992 or 972-8-646-1710