I'm just setting up a local toolshed.  After creating a repo, I changed my 
public name (from the default guestsi to simon-guest) on the web interface, and 
got this traceback when I tried to look at my repo:

Internal Server Error
Galaxy was unable to sucessfully complete your request

URL: 
http://galaxy-dev.agresearch.co.nz/toolshed/repository/manage_repository?sort=name&page=1&async=false&show_item_checkboxes=false&operation=view_or_manage_repository&id=5250d6d52a525eba
Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:149 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
Module paste.debug.prints:106 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:543 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.framework.middleware.remoteuser:74 in __call__
>>  return self.app( environ, start_response )
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:98 in decorator
>>  return func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.controllers.repository:1883 in manage_repository
>>  repo_dir = repository.repo_path( trans.app )
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.model:205 in repo_path
>>  return app.hgweb_config_manager.get_entry( os.path.join( "repos", 
>> self.user.username, self.name ) )
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.util.hgweb_config:62 in get_entry
>>  raise Exception( "Entry for repository %s missing in file %s." % ( lhs, 
>> self.hgweb_config ) )
Exception: Entry for repository repos/simon-guest/emboss_5_native missing in 
file /home/galaxy-dev/hgweb/hgweb.config.

It looks like it's trying to use the public name in the repo path, which isn't 
going to work very well if public names can be changed.

Changing my public name back to what it was before made it start working again.

cheers,
Simon


=======================================================================
Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments
from AgResearch Limited is intended only for the persons or entities
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipients is prohibited by AgResearch
Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
=======================================================================
___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:
  http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/

Reply via email to