Simon,

I am unable to reproduce this behavior on my local tool shed installation, which revision are you running?

   --Dave B.

On 09/04/2013 06:57 AM, Greg Von Kuster wrote:
Hello Simin,

Bjoern is correct - if this is possible (which it looks like it is from your
traceback), then a bug has been introduced somewhat recently.  We'll take a
look at this today and get a fix committed.  Thanks for reporting this.

Greg Von Kuster