Hi,

This is Deblina. I am working as a PhD student in Martin Luther University Wittenberg, Halle, Germany. For a project I want to use Galaxy. I need to construct a master workflow with sub-workflows connected to each other.
Is it possible to construct "workflows of workflows" in galaxy?

Best Regards,
Deblina.