Hi Nate,
Yes, db schema is old, but the upgrading (manage_db.sh upgrade) to the
current version resulted to the error, as mentioned above. I don't remember
the release number of the previous version of Galaxy, but it was installed
in the March this year. A didn't restored the dump yet, now I am playinig
with the newly created database. In my newbie point of view, it seems like,
that dropping of the old database (drop database galaxy; as superuser) was
incomplete, - is it possible?
Thanks for letting me know, I will try to upgrade the PostgeSQL (the
current version is default version of CentOS 5.6).