> What I want to do in a hurry is to fix the problem of "Select" in "Filter
> and Sort" .It is a step very important for me to Sort SAM file for
> Cufflinks.Thank you very much for all of your help.

Per my last email:.....

$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-dist/
$ cd galaxy-dist
$ hg update stable

If you are running into issues, can you be more specific...provide
error message? Steps on how to reproduce your issue?

--
Adam Brenner
Computer Science, Undergraduate Student

Research Computing Support