Hello all,

Another day, another bug report :(

Yesterday I updated this repository, including the README file
which now uses reStructuredText markup:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go/fd0c284a245c

After that change, I couldn't view this repository on the Test Tool Shed:

>>  return render_render_readme(context,readme,pad,parent,row_counter)
Module _webapps_tool_shed_repository_common_mako:988 in render_render_readme
>>  __M_writer(unicode( rst_to_html( readme.text ) ))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position
1009: ordinal not in range(128)

A unicode error. Sigh. As can be seen here, there was a obvious
non-ASCII character in the references (Götz) listed in this
README.rst file, which renders nicely on BitBucket:

https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/src/7f03d0b7eaa9d002c7389a94a0ee35e599537b1e/tools/blast2go/README.rst

In the short term I have replaced "Götz" with "Goetz" - which I was able
to do by entering the upload URL by hand, giving:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go/0f2fc13ce5fc

>>  return render_render_readme(context,readme,pad,parent,row_counter)
Module _webapps_tool_shed_repository_common_mako:988 in render_render_readme
>>  __M_writer(unicode( rst_to_html( readme.text ) ))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position
1138: ordinal not in range(128)

Progress - the error is now later in the file, which turned out
to be a long-dash in a reference, also edited, and now it works:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go/9b6482bd1222

The commit in my repository for 'fixing' the tool:
https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/commits/0d329a0e28171754c2d17da491d1ce45b479c3df

My hunch is this is related to this recent commit in Galaxy,
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/535d8ed52369a8bf02ce5e382b488bf94a6f257b

In the medium term I would like to revert back to "Götz", and also
replace "Bjoern Gruening" with "Björn Grüning" too (both in my
README.rst files and in the RST markup within the tool XML files).

Regards,