Hi Dan,

Thanks for the solution! It did help me to identify a missing index
file. I think the indexing run of that particular config maf file
failed for some reason. Since I don't expect much interesting thing on
that, I just remove that for now.

==
hmei@ubuntu:/mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/scripts/tools/maf$ python
check_loc_file.py ../../../tool-data/maf_index.loc
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/distribute-0.6.49-py2.7.egg/pkg_resources.py:1025:
UserWarning: /home/hmei/.python-eggs is writable by group/others and
vulnerable to attack when used with get_resource_filename. Consider a
more secure location (set with .set_extraction_path or the
PYTHON_EGG_CACHE environment variable).
  warnings.warn(msg, UserWarning)
Line 6 is invalid: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/mnt/galaxyIndices/alignments/maf/chr11_gl000202_random.maf.index'
hmei@ubuntu:/mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/scripts/tools/maf$
==

So now I have my MAF functions working. Thanks again!

Leon

--
Hailiang (Leon) Mei
Netherlands Bioinformatics Center