Hi all,

I was wondering if the web interface for the Tool Shed could
allow us to look back at old test results?

This would be useful in connection with explicit revisions to
the tool concerned, but also when something changed which
was external to the tool (e.g. a change in Galaxy itself, or
the system running the tests, e.g. a library version change).

Right now I'm wondering what happened to this tool, which
from memory was working, but which failed last night
following me updating it yesterday:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod

Previously this was installing correctly (and I remember
debugging the tests themselves due to the number of
threads available), but now I seem to have a failed
installation:

Tests that failed
Tool id: clinod
Tool version: clinod
Test: test_tool_000000
(functional.test_toolbox.TestForTool_testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/peterjc/clinod/clinod/0.0.5)
Stderr:
Fatal error: Exit code 1 () Error: Unable to access jarfile
/ToolDependencies/clinod/1.3/peterjc/clinod/1d09534d6dcd/clinod-1.3.jar
Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last): File
"/var/opt/buildslaves/buildslave-ec2-1/buildbot-install-test-test-tool-shed-py27/build/test/functional/test_toolbox.py",
line 171, in test_tool self.do_it( td, shed_tool_id=shed_tool_id )
File
"/var/opt/buildslaves/buildslave-ec2-1/buildbot-install-test-test-tool-shed-py27/build/test/functional/test_toolbox.py",
line 102, in do_it self.verify_dataset_correctness( outfile,
hid=elem_hid, maxseconds=testdef.maxseconds, attributes=attributes,
shed_tool_id=shed_tool_id ) File
"/var/opt/buildslaves/buildslave-ec2-1/buildbot-install-test-test-tool-shed-py27/build/test/base/twilltestcase.py",
line 782, in verify_dataset_correctness self._assert_dataset_state(
elem, 'ok' ) File
"/var/opt/buildslaves/buildslave-ec2-1/buildbot-install-test-test-tool-shed-py27/build/test/base/twilltestcase.py",
line 606, in _assert_dataset_state raise AssertionError( errmsg )
AssertionError: Expecting dataset state 'ok', but state is 'error'.
Dataset blurb: error

Regards,