Thanks for the additional information, Dan has committed a fix in 10592:ea0c57f1cdf0, which is now running on the test tool shed.

   --Dave B.

On 09/12/2013 09:44 AM, Peter Cock wrote:
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
Peter,

I've managed to duplicate that issue on my local tool shed instance, and
hope to have a fix submitted soon.

    --Dave B.

Thanks Dave,

Note it seems to be OK at the moment within the RST of a tools
<help> text, e.g. the Tool Shed preview for this looks fine:

e.g. http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go