Hi Greg,

When updating the version number of a tool I noticed that, as expected, both
the old version and the new version of the tool become available in the Galaxy
environment. What I did not expect is that the new version resulted in a new
entry in the menu bar (see screenshot):

[cid:image001.png@01CEB07A.3ECB90B0]

If I remember correctly, you showed in Oslo that the tool version becomes a
choice in the tool itself, something like the screenshot below:

[cid:image002.png@01CEB07A.9929B870]

Is this a setting somewhere or are we facing a bug?

Best regards,

Pieter.

Pieter Lukasse
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
Departments of Bioscience and Bioinformatics
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands
+31-317480891; skype: pieter.lukasse.wur
http://www.pri.wur.nl<http://www.pri.wur.nl/>

<<inline: image001.png>>

<<inline: image002.png>>