Hello guys,

After porting our Galaxy tools into a tool shed repository the tool sections
got lost. I know there is a possibility to assign a repository to a section
inside the tools panel when the repository is getting installed. However, we
would still like to have sections inside the repository - that makes navigating
the tools much neater. Also, the way shed_tool_conf.xml is populated with tools
during repository installation seems arbitrary to me. Is there any way to
control this, to have repository tools sorted/displayed in a certain order in
Tools panel, in the very least, alphabetically? I've got many tools in my
repository (and no, it is not possible to divide them into several
repositories), and the way they are sorted or divided into sections makes
navigating the tools much easier for a user.
Thanks,
Yulia