Hi Yulia,

that is currently not supported. I think there is somewhere a trello
card about that problem. One idea was to give each repository a hint
where to install the tools (maybe be a small tool_conf.xml). Maybe you
have a better idea?

Currently you can try to manipulate the integrated_tool_panel.xml file,
but that file can be overwritten at certain points. It is regenerated
from all of your used tool_conf files.

Hope that helps,
Bjoern