Hey guys,

I have been working witha local Galaxy for a couple of months now on a
cluster. I have created a few tools and would like to know if you would
like to include them in the central repository (or how I go about
suggesting so).

I created a statisticss computer for de novo assembly builds. Returns
information on the spread of the contigs, the N50, and mean.

I have also created a wrapper for trans-abyss (SE and PE) and my partner
created a wrapper for trimmomatic (SE and PE).

Let me know what you think,
Thanks