Hi Matt,

Have a look here:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Tool%20Shed

There were also some good overview talks at GCC2013,
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2013

If your work would be better as an enhancement to an
existing Tool Shed repository, then you could try to
contact the author - there is a button to do this on the
toolshed, but asking here by email would probably
work too.

Regards,

Peter