On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Dave Bouvier <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I also tried running the command that returns error code 64 on the same
> system that runs the automated tests, and it downloaded the correct file for
> that operating system and architecture. So I'm not sure why it's failing
> when run through buildbot, but I'll look into it and get back to you.
>
> I've added a trello card to track progress on this issue:
>
> https://trello.com/c/9ERDMc7j/1079-toolshed-investigate-cause-of-shell-commands-failing-through-buildbot-when-they-are-valid-commands
>
>    --Dave B.

Hi Dave,

Something seems to have changed again on the Test Tool Shed,
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus/4ae1bac976f3

Installation errors - no functional tests were run for any tools in
this changeset revision
Tool dependencies
TypeNameVersion
blast+ package 2.2.26+
Error
/bin/sh: 2: [[: not found /bin/sh: 3: [[: not found /bin/sh: 4: [[:
not found /bin/sh: 6: [[: not found /bin/sh: 7: [[: not found tar:
option requires an argument -- 'f' Try `tar --help' or `tar --usage'
for more information.

Is the test cluster really missing /bin/sh? Can you check that
and post the full installation log please?

I really would like to push an update to ncbi_blast_plus to the
main Tool Shed with an updated README file (using RST)
and the new citation information - plus of course handling the
binary dependency via the new package:

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_blast_plus_2_2_26
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_blast_plus_2_2_26

Once this is done there is a backlog of updates I want to
tackle following our productive BoF meeting at GCC2013:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2013/BoF/GalaxyBlast