Hi all,

I think I've found a bug, or at least an area for improvement,

1. Goto http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/
2. Login, e.g. as IUC
3. Create new repository, e.g. package_blast_plus_2_2_27
4. Fill in description and
5. Look for "Grant authority to make changes"

Actual result:

No "Grant authority to make changes" box present.

Expected result:

"Grant authority to make changes" box present.

Workaround:

6. Click on "My writable repositories"
7. Click on new repository
8. Now there is a "Grant authority to make changes" box.

Regards,