Dear Galaxy Team

I was upgrading our servers with the 8/12 release, and going over the
DevNotes<http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/DevNewsBriefs/2013_08_12>.
I noted item "Pull Requets Merged #5: SAMtools indexes
#188<http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/DevNewsBriefs/2013_08_12#Pull_Requests_Merged>".
But the file created by the pull request didn't seem to exist.
After looking in bitbucket at the history, it looks like the pull request was
backed
out<https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/73d7a93e2f8d0bafbcb0b4dd9bf562d1fa6a88e0#general-comments>
 before the release.

Have I correctly understood the situation?

Regards,
Curtis