Thanks Dave,

Looks like the same thing happened again last night, but as this
is on the Main Tool Shed your fix wouldn't be included anyway:
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr/09a68a90d552

Any clues about the installation failure would be useful, this is
working nicely on the Test Tool Shed:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr/d8de5b627c88

Additionally, another repository I updated yesterday is missing test
results and this time there are no external dependencies:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/predictnls

Regards,

Peter