On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:41 PM, John Chilton <chil...@msi.umn.edu> wrote:
> So you want this:
> <action type="setup_virtualenv">docopt==0.6.1
> python-levenshtein==0.10.2
> biopython==1.62
> ngs-tools==0.1.6
> </action>
>
> Newline between dependencies, and no whitespace to the left of each package.

Hi John,

I can confirm this did the trick. It also solves my worries with
reproducibility. Before I didn't know you could specify more than one
package in "setup_virtualenv".

Björn, I'll be happy to keep testing Biopython package and I will keep
an eye on how the community decide to move forward in the future about
dealing with dependencies. For now I feel the virtualenv approach
seems to be the more easy and less prone to break way for python
packages.

Thanks, I greatly appreciate your time helping me,
Carlos