Hi Nikhil,

I've been using your Galaxy wrapper for deseq_and_sam2counts.

I fixed it up to run the R script from the tool install directory directly, so
no manual copying of the script is required after installation in the Galaxy
GUI.

I attach my patch (as a Mercurial export), and hope you will incorporate this
into the official repository, to avoid me having to maintain my own version.
If it's more convenient for you to receive the update in a different form,
please say.

Thanks for making the tool wrapper available.

cheers,
Simon

sender immediately.