Hi, I need one more help. The code that I cite before now is this:
file=file("output.txt","w")source("/home/ramao/Galaxy-ES/tools/my_tools/modeloCancroEuropeu.R")close(file)Sweave("/home/ramao/Galaxy-ES/tools/my_tools/relatorio.Rnw")
  ##generate the relatorio.tex file based on the output.txt
filepdf=file("${relatorio}","w")  ##I used this to declare an file to
outputtexi2dvi("/home/ramao/Galaxy-ES/tools/my_tools/relatorio.tex", pdf =
TRUE, clean = TRUE)   ##generate the relatorio.pdf fileclose(pdf)

<outputs>
<data format="pdf" name="relatorio"/>
</outputs>

Now I want to write the txt file (output.txt) to a pdf file using Latex
(Sweave), so the function "Sweave" generate the file "relatorio.tex" e this is
used by the function "texi2dvi" to generate the pdf file, but it is generate
with the name "relatorio.pdf" and I don't know what to do, because with the
code above I get an empty pdf file. What can I do?
Thank you