Greetings,
   I would like to map some RNAseq data in Top hat in Galaxy Main- I only
have 2 files but both have have been in queue 'waiting to run' since last
Thursday (9/26)? I have a data meeting this Thursday and am gonna get
trounced

can you advise? history is below

is there another galaxy I can try perhaps? I do appreciate that you all are
expanding the universe
--
Theresa Ryan Stueve
510-225-8894 (text better than voicemail for quick response)