Hi Ulf,

What I do:
1. make a history, doing the steps you want to do on one input file
2. create a workflow of that history
3. assemble all input files in one history
4. run the workflow and select the multiple input files to run the workflow on. 5. Optionally: send the results to a new history, for every input file you will get a new history, properly named.

Hope this helps,

Joachim

Joachim Jacob
Contact details: http://www.bits.vib.be/index.php/about/80-team