Greetings,
   I have had two RNAseq files in queue to map with Top hat  in Galaxy Main
since last Thursday (History began  Sept 19). I got word that NGS was
stalled, my jobs were mistakenly believed to be moving afterwards when they
weren't-
 but are now under review again. It has been a week now and the 2 mapping
jobs are still waiting to run.
   Can you tell me whether I should delete the jobs and re-run them as new?
Is there a problem with my trimmed dataset? My concern is that these jobs
are still "believed to be moving"  as was indicated by one of your galaxy
stewards, but are actually still stalled in space.

One week is a long tme to wait for local jobs, no?
thank you very much for your help
 https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/trstueve/h/rnaseqjegcsc3wkrun130924-1
<https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/history/sharing#>

Theresa Ryan Stueve
510-225-8894 (text better than voicemail for quick response)