Hello all,

One of the users on our local galaxy has reported this error,
trying IE9, Firefox and Chrome on Windows:

"An error occurred while getting updates from the server. Please
contact a Galaxy administrator if the problem persists."

Meanwhile the server works fine for me. Are there any known
causes of this error (other than heavy load which does not
seem to be the case here)?