Hello,
We recently updated to the Aug.12 distribution. I u commented the
visualizations_config_directory = config/visualizations in the universe
file and when I restarted and tried to view past Trackster Visualizations
none of my tracks load. I get the error displayed in the track itself:

Cannot display dataset due to an error. View error. Try again.

When I click on View error I get pop up with this for my gff3 track:

Input error: Cannot split into blocks. Found interval with fewer than 12
columns.
needLargeMem: trying to allocate 0 bytes (limit: 17179869184)

With this for my BAM track:
grep: /Galaxy/galaxy_dist/database/files/016/dataset_16392.dat: No such
file or directory
needLargeMem: trying to allocate 0 bytes (limit: 17179869184)

All tracks in all published Visualizations are no longer loading.
I do not see any errors in the log files.

I have also updated my datatypes.conf file by copying over
datatypes.conf.sample

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Liisa