On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Tim Booth <tbo...@ceh.ac.uk> wrote:
> When uploading a file, no job appears in the right-hand panel.  If I
> click refresh I might see a job but it stays in the blue "Dataset is
> uploading" state forever.

Hi Tim,

It is great news to hear Galaxy deb packages could be a possibility in
the near future. Regarding this issue, I can confirm I see it a lot on
Chrome but never on Firefox. It has been so bad for me that I almost
completely moved to using only Firefox when working on Galaxy. I
thought it could be a cookies issue, but clearing out galaxy cookies
from Chrome doesn't help in my case.

I'll be happy to do further testing as this is something I would love
to see fixed.

Best,
Carlos