On Oct 4, 2013, at 10:00 AM, John Chilton wrote:

> I have seen this behavior too and I too have switched to Firefox, but
> I have only ever seen this with chrome on localhost, never with chrome
> on a remote server behind a proxy.

I've seen this issue before as well, a few of us have worked on it in the past,
but it seems to be transient and not easy to reproduce.  In my testing a couple
years ago, I found that the call to ajaxSubmit() to actually POST the data
never occurs, and I couldn't get Firebug to tell me why.

You can disable the AJAX upload method in tools/data_source/upload.xml, but
that makes the UI a lot less usable, especially for large files.

--nate